Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Reminder: SHADOWHUNTERS PREMIERE TONIGHT

Hi Rafael!

Shadowhunters tv show based on Cassandra Clare's Mortal Instruments series will premiere on ABC Family tonight at 9/8 c.  I'll be watching it despite that President Obama's State of the Union will be on at the same time.


This will be the first tv show that I watch in a long time, and I'm excited but doubtful after having seen the terrible Mortal Instruments movie.

I have some reviews of the books on the review page.


Leave a comment if you are going to watch tonight.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rafael! I'm watched it last night. I thought it went by too fast though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola mi chica! It's too early to say if I liked it or not. It's been awhile since I read the book, but it felt like some parts were not true to the story. Also, Clary's hair was a bit too orange and 70s middle part for my liking.

      Delete
    2. Hey don't knock the 70s middle part, I used to wear that when I was younger!

      Delete
    3. Me too. We got wiser with age.

      Delete

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.